Mediserve is a leading nursing agency in Australia that has been in operation since 1999. The Directors of the company have Medical and Nursing backgrounds and are supported by very professional and experienced managers and consultants. The company places Nurses and Carers in hospitals and healthcare facilities in metropolitan and rural/ remote areas throughout Australia and our administration staff are always available to provide any assistance required. We welcome the opportunity to serve new applicants and clients who can be assured of a very personalized service.
When you work with Mediserve you can be assured of
HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICE
We always provide the highest level of service to our nurses and to the health care facilities we serve. All our recruitment consultants are very professional and customer focused. Nurses and hospital managers are given the utmost respect and we do all we can to ensure that your experience with Mediserve is of the highest quality. We assist you as much as possible so that you can focus on your chosen nursing or caring position.
WIDEST RANGE OF JOBS
We ensure that all our nurses and carers get first choice of the best positions and in the widest range of locations across the country. This is achieved by:
- Having long established working relationships with a large number of hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout Australia.
- Mediserve’s selection as one of the “Preferred Providers” of nursing personnel to most of the state and territory government Health Departments across Australia and to several Public and Private health care organisations. Being one of the “Preferred Providers” means that positions that arise in these locations can first be offered to our staff.
ACCESS TO A NATIONAL NETWORK
Through our 7 interstate offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Launceston, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney nurses and carers are able to obtain work throughout Australia whilst still getting the best service that Mediserve offers. Apart from organizing work we also assist in arranging transport and accommodation especially for country positions.
WORKING WITH AN ETHICAL and COMMUNITY FOCUSED COMPANY
When working for Mediserve you can be assured that you are dealing with a highly ethical company. Mediserve ensures that all staff are well taken care of and offered all training and support required. We also meet all the requirements of our clients as is mandatory in all the health care work we carry out.
With regard to Community initiatives Mediserve donates large amounts of time and money to charitable causes in Australia and Internationally. Locally this includes regular donations to several organisations including the Salvation Army, the Cerebral Palsy Association, Children charities and Cancer support groups. Internationally we donate to organisations including Medecins Sans Frontieres and World Vision. Some of the other international charitable initiatives we have undertaken are listed below:
- Providing large donations following destruction caused by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
- Mediserve World Vision Joint Project involving AIDS clinics in Uganda
- Funding a Medical Clinic in Nairobi, Kenya
- Sponsorship of orphans in Nairobi, Kenya
- Sponsorship of orphans in conjunction with Udayan Care, India
- Mediserve Tsunami assistance: Sri Lanka
WORKING WITH AN ECO-FRIENDLY COMPANY
Mediserve fully recognizes that every individual who works for Mediserve needs to do as much as they can to protect the environment. Hence we formulate and implement eco-friendly strategies in all Mediserve Offices.
Nursing Employment Agency that places Registered, Specialist & Enrolled Nurses and Nursing Assistants/ Carers in hospitals throughout Australia.