AIN jobs with Mediserve Nursing Agency
AIN jobs are a great way to make a real difference to others' health and support the work of other health care professionals. An Assistant in Nursing (AIN) provides patient support services to registered nurses (RN) and enrolled nurses (EN) in healthcare facilities.
Mediserve is the leading nursing agency in Australia. As one of the preferred suppliers to a number of health care facilities throughout Australia, we have many positions available for AINs (Assistant In Nursing). Working with us means you get the first choice of the best positions available.
Our team of professional consultants will inform you about all the healthcare facilities and hospitals we work with and advise you of all the necessary requirements so you can start working immediately. With our well-established relationships you can be assured of the best opportunity to obtain regular work.
Why work with Mediserve as an AIN?
- Flexible work schedule. Choose where and when you want to work, choose short term or longer term contracts.
- Variety of work environments. As an AIN agency worker, broaden your skills and knowledge as you work in a variety of facilities with a range of patients and staff.
- Great pay rates. Earn a higher hourly rate as an agency worker. Take on more shifts to boost your income.
- Work-life balance. Agency work provides better work-life balance. You have more control over your schedule, allowing you to manage personal commitments, family responsibilities, or just take some time off to go to the beach!
Qualifications & experience to work as an AIN (Assistant in Nursing) with Mediserve
We always provide the highest quality of care, so we always hire the best people. To work as an Assistant In Nursing for Mediserve, you’ll need:
- At minimum, Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assistant in Nursing)
- Police check (usually required)
- Working With Children Check (sometimes required)
- First Aid & CPR Certification (often required)
- Up-to-date vaccinations
- At least 1 year's experience working as an AIN
We'll help find you the AIN position you want. The type of position you qualify for will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Types of AIN jobs available
We offer AIN positions in a range of health care facilities.
- Hospitals: As an AIN, you could work in different departments within hospitals, such as medical, surgical, emergency, and aged care units. You will assist with patient care activities, monitor vital signs, help with personal hygiene, and provide general support to patients.
- Aged care facilities: With our network of aged care facilities Australia-wide, you have a wide range of choice for job placements. As an AIN aged care worker, you’ll help residents with personal care, meals, organising social activities, monitoring health, and collaborating with healthcare professionals.
- Community Health Centers: As an AIN, you can work in community health centers, providing nursing care and support. You'll assist with health assessments, health education programs, wound dressings, medication administration, and other nursing tasks.
- Care in the home: Mediserve Care design tailored care programs to enable people to remain in their own home through the ageing process. As an AIN, you’ll work with the family to create a true partnership in the delivery of care. You’ll work with the family to provide the amount and type of care set out in the care plan and in accordance with their budget.
- Palliative Care Facilities: AINs can work in palliative care facilities, where they provide compassionate care and support. They assist with pain management, personal care and emotional support.
Work as an AIN anywhere in Australia with Mediserve! Contact our teams below.
City positions available in:
Rural & remote positions available in:
- Western Australia (WA)
- Northern Territory (NT)
- South Australia (SA)
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Queensland (QLD)
- Victoria (VIC)
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- New South Wales (NSW)
AINs who are Mediserve members also enjoy lots of great offers such as fantastic deals on accommodation, health clubs and much more.
Looking for AIN jobs? Here's how to get started
It's easy to get started! Just fill out the registration form at www.mediserve.com.au/register.