WELCOME TO MEDISERVE CARE SERVICES
We are the home and disability care division of Mediserve Nursing Agency (Mediserve). Mediserve was established by a doctor and a registered nurse in 1999 and has since grown into one of Australia’s largest and most trusted healthcare staffing businesses. Mediserve is a leading supplier of nurses and support care workers to public hospitals, private hospitals, aged care facilities and the home and community care sector in Australia.
Mediserve Care Services has been established in response to numerous requests we have received from colleagues, patients and healthcare clients to utilise our highly professional and compassionate staff to assist people needing care in their homes.
Mediserve Care Services is an innovator, providing the services our clients need in the manner they wish to receive them. We will regularly add new services to keep our service offering fresh and exciting, whilst focusing on the core clinical strengths that has made Mediserve a national market leader.
Our services include:
Private Nursing and Support
- Home nursing– wound care, post-acute hospital discharge, continence management, pain management, dementia care, diabetes support and palliative care services.
- Domestic Assistance– light household duties, light cleaning, preparation of meals, light gardening and basic home maintenance.
- Personal Care – including showering, dressing, grooming, and oral care.
- Respite Care– one-to-one flexible respite care so the primary caregiver can take a break.
Aged care in the home
Nursing, and care worker services to help you or your family member through the ageing process whilst staying in the comfort of your own home.
Companionship and Transport
- Companionship – For shopping, company for outings (e.g. cinema, café, parks and recreational) etc.
- Transport– for medical appointments, shopping, cinema, hair appointments, visiting etc.
Home and Garden Maintenance
Looking after home and garden maintenance for clients if they need some assistance.
For mobility reasons, modernisations etc.
To discuss how Mediserve Care Services can assist you, or your family members, please call:
Phone: 08 9254 4750