We can work with clients to modify their home, whether it is to accommodate a walker or wheelchair or to remodel it to make living at home more enjoyable.
Our design specialists will work with our clients to remodel their home in accordance with their wishes and budget. All work is performed and managed by an experienced registered builder.
Home care package and NDIS funding may be available to help fund the work.
Home modifications for mobility:
Adding ramps to make entry into the home easier
- Widening doorways to accommodate a wheelchair, walker or frame
- Lowering bench tops and cupboards to make them easy to reach
- Lowering doorknobs for accessibility
- Installing platforms, hoists and hydraulic lift chairs or beds
- Remodelling rooms to better accommodate your needs
- Rationalising and re-positioning furniture around the home for accessibility
- Adding bathrooms or bedrooms downstairs if stairs are no longer viable
- Installing stair gliders or lifts
- Remodelling decks
All care related modifications will be assessed and arranged by one of our skilled occupational therapists.
Home care package and NDIS clients
Home care package and NDIS budgets may be used to help fund the modifications. If a client is with another home care provider, we can work with that provider to ensure the package.