Why Choose Mediserve
Mediserve is a national provider of Nursing and Carer staff to health care facilities throughout Australia. We pride ourselves in delivering the best service to ensure you enjoy your work experience through us. There are many reasons why you should join us and we have listed some of these below.
- Mediserve has over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry and we are a very professional and experienced company.
- We provide the Highest Quality of Service – our Clients and Nurses always come first.
- We provide the widest range of jobs for our staff. This is by virtue of our long established relationships with healthcare facilities and our selection as one of the “Preferred Providers” to most of the State and Territory Health Departments and many Private hospital organisations throughout Australia.
- Access to a National network – with 7 interstate offices you can work in every State/Territory with the same company and retain the best service possible.
- Mediserve is a very ethical and community focused company – each year we donate funds to charities/ orphanages both locally and internationally
- Scholarship initiatives – Mediserve funds an Indigenous Nursing scholarship to support Indigenous nursing students.
- We pay all our staff highly competitive wages. These are paid weekly directly into their bank accounts.
- Staff receive free Uniforms
- Mediserve pays referral fees to staff for introduction of other Nurses
- There are bonus incentives for country placements in some states and territories
- Mediserve pays for Training and Staff Development Courses wherever possible
- Manual Handling and CPR Courses are paid for by Mediserve
- Flexibility of Work – work wherever and whenever you want
- Free MRSA Screening (for nursing staff in WA)
- Organized Social Functions
- Accommodation arranged in country areas. In certain Capital Cities Mediserve also helps with organizing accommodation.
- For Overseas Nurses seeking sponsorship Mediserve pays for the cost of the nomination. Please note that the applicant is still required to pay their fee.
Nursing Employment Agency that places Registered, Specialist & Enrolled Nurses and Nursing Assistants/ Carers in hospitals throughout Australia.